Elon Musk sends letter to Twitter to terminate Twitter acquisition agreement
Elon Musk is backing out of the deal to acquire social media platform Twitter, according to a letter that was sent to Twitter’s team earlier Friday.
The post Elon Musk sends letter to Twitter to terminate Twitter acquisition agreement appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- First look at the best Prime Day 2022 deals: Amazon’s official list
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $100+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- How to tell if someone might’ve blocked your number on iPhone
- Maned wolf is a strange cross between a fox and a deer, and you’ve never seen anything like it
- Scientists searching for dark matter witnessed the rarest event ever recorded