Nuggets Podcast: Michael Porter Jr.’s well being scare, Bruce Brown’s on the spot influence and Jamal Murray’s up-and-down return
In the newest version of the Nuggets Ink podcast, beat author Mike Singer and deputy sports activities editor Matt Schubert reconvene after Denver blasted the Lakers to maneuver to 3-2 by way of 5 video games. Among the subjects mentioned:
- Michael Porter Jr. missed his first sport of the season with what the crew known as “lumbar management” and coach Michael Malone later clarified as a “back spasm.” What’s to be taken from the blended messaging? Is this one thing to be involved about? Or merely the crew starting its season-long administration of a participant with a checkered well being historical past?
- In MPJ’s absence, Bruce Brown rained down 3s upon the Lakers, whereas doing somewhat little bit of the whole lot else alongside the way in which. Is Brown one of many larger steals in free company? Does his presence give the Nuggets insurance coverage ought to they should sit MPJ for prolonged durations of time?
- Jamal Murray’s return to the courtroom has been up and down, with the crew’s place to begin guard sometimes displaying flashes on the offensive finish, whereas concurrently struggling on the defensive finish. How lengthy will it take Murray to work out the kinks on protection? What has he needed to say about his inconsistent play to begin the season?
- It took roughly one half for Christian Braun to supplant Davon Reed as the primary wing off the Nuggets bench. What are the early returns on the rookie? What’s his ceiling? Should we count on him to make a nightly influence?
- Are DNPs going to be a season-long factor for Zeke Nnaji? How lengthy will Coach Malone proceed to roll with DeAndre Jordan as the primary massive man off the bench?
Subscribe to the podcast
SoundCloud | iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS
Producer: AAron Ontiveroz
Music: “Follow the Leader” The Trujillo Company
Comments are closed.