Police challenge alert about rash of burglaries in Bridgeport in June and July
CHICAGO (CBS) — Police on Thursday issued a neighborhood alert a few string of burglaries this summer time within the Bridgeport neighborhood.
The incidents occurred in June and July. Each time, the burglar or burglars discovered their manner into houses and took property, police stated. Police didn’t specify how the burglar received into the houses – reminiscent of whether or not he broke in or used open or unlocked home windows or doorways.
The burglaries all occurred on the following instances and areas:
• Between midnight Wednesday, June 8, and midday Friday, June 10, within the 3000 block of South Loomis Street;
• Between 3 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 21, within the 2900 block of South Quinn Street;
• Between midnight and 4 p.m. Friday, June 24, within the 2800 block of South Throop Street;
• Between 11:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Saturday, June 25, within the 2800 block of South Keeley Street;
• At 12:40 p.m. Sunday, June 26, within the 800 block of West twenty seventh Street;
• At 3 p.m. Thursday, July 7, within the 1200 block of West thirty third Street;
• At 2 p.m. Monday, July 29, within the 3000 block of West Throop Street.
One burglar is described as a white man standing 5 ft 8 to five ft 10 inches tall and weighing 150 to 180 kilos, carrying a white T-shirt, blue denims, and a grey baseball cap. He was final seen driving away in a grey 2008-2010 Chevrolet Equinox.
A burglar can also be described as a person carrying a development vest. It was not clear if this was believed to be the identical man because the one with the extra particular description or a second man.
Anyone with info is requested to name Area One detectives at (312) 747-8384.
Comments are closed.