Want a mosaic floor to shine? Do this
In this post, we will learn how to make your home mosaic floor shine if it is very dirty and stained.
Nowadays many types of tiles are used for flooring to make the house look beautiful. Some people opt for simple tiles depending on the budget and requirement. Designer tiles are used in large houses. Apart from these two tiles, many people choose mosaic stones for bathroom and balcony areas.
Although mosaic flooring can be done on a budget, it is a bit difficult to clean once it gets dirty. Because the mosaic floor is embedded with different types of small stones and is a bit hard.
First thing to do
Mosaic tile floors are very easy to clean. At the same time you need to remember some things. For example, before cleaning mosaic tiles, soak them in 1 to 2 buckets of water. After soaking for a while, the tiles will become soft, then wash the floor and clean it.
Use baking soda
You’ve probably used baking soda for many things before. You will be cleaning many things with baking soda. But did you know that it can also be used to clean mosaic floors? Here are the instructions:
- First heat 1-2 liters of water and take it warm.
- Now add 2-3 spoons of baking soda to it and mix well.
- After this, pour this mixture on the mosaic floor and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
- Now scrub the floor thoroughly with a brush or mop.
- Your dirty home mosaic floor will now shine.
Use hydrogen peroxide
- •Liquid hydrogen peroxide is an excellent product for cleaning dirty, stained mosaic floors. Using this, you can easily remove any kind of stain from the mosaic floor. Follow these steps for that:
- First add 3-4 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide liquid to 1-2 liters of water and mix well.
- Mix the liquid with water and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Then pour this mixture on the mosaic floor and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Finally scrub the floor thoroughly with a brush or mop and rinse.
Use borax powder
- Borax powder can easily clean everything from plain tiles to designer tiles. Follow these steps to clean a mosaic floor.
- First pour 1-2 liters of water on the mosaic floor.
- Now sprinkle the borax powder on the floor and with the help of a broom, mix it with the water.
- Let the borax powder soak into the floor like this for about 10 minutes.
- Then scrub the floor thoroughly with a brush or mop and wash it off with water.
- If you prefer you can mix borax powder with warm water and pour it on the mosaic floor to clean the floor.
Follow these tips too
There are many things you can use to clean a mosaic floor. For example, vinegar, dish soap, tile cleaner acid, and ammonia can also brighten a dirty mosaic floor.
This post may also help: Is rice flour infected? Easy removal with these 3 tips
We hope you find this information useful. Please share this post to help others. Also like. By joining Hershindagi Tamil Page you can find more useful post regularly.
Images Credit: freepik
Just like you, your skin and body are different. We take all steps to ensure that everything shared through our posts and social media channels is credible and verified by experts. However, a doctor’s advice is essential before trying any home remedies, tips or fitness tips. Please contact us for any feedback or complaints. [email protected]
Comments are closed.