Woman in very crucial situation after Ashburn hearth
CHICAGO (CBS) — A lady was rushed to the hospital from the scene of a fireplace within the Southwest Side’s Ashburn neighborhood Friday afternoon.
The hearth broke out in a two-story condominium constructing at 3340 W. 79th St. The Fire Department referred to as a still-and-box alarm for the mandatory gear and manpower.
A 61-year-old lady was rushed to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn in very crucial situation, the Fire Department mentioned.
The Fire Department mentioned they’d be on the scene for a while late Friday, as there was quite a lot of particles attributable to hoarding.